We fill a large range of temporary/labour hire vacancies in accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, administration, finance, executive/personal assistants, policy development, IT/ICT, training, marketing, public relations/communications, project management, data entry, reception, human resources, research and web development.
SOS Recruitment has an extensive register of jobseekers that are available for work at short notice. SOS Recruitment candidates have a diverse range of backgrounds such as finance, education, environment, payroll, health, regulatory/compliance, legal, sport, agriculture, employment, law enforcement, immigration, social/community issues and ICT.
Our permanent placement fees are:
- 10% of base salary (full-time equivalent, excluding superannuation and other benefits) plus GST for salaries up to $65,000.
- 12% of base salary (full-time equivalent, excluding superannuation and other benefits) plus GST for salaries greater than $65,000.
Prior to submitting applicants to you for consideration, we will:
- Search our extensive database for candidates who meet your criteria.
- Assist with a job analysis and work value of the vacancy.
- Assist with developing an advertising strategy.
- Conduct thorough reference checks for each applicant with at least two recent relevant referees.
- Seek proof of educational qualifications.
- Verify an applicant’s identity.
- Verify visa status.
- Undertake a Criminal History Check for the successful applicant, if required.
- Skill test applicants as required.
- Arrange interviews – we have a large professional Boardroom that is available to our clients to conduct interviews. The use of the Boardroom is free of charge.
Advertising on Seek and our Website is free and included in the labour hire and permanent fees. We can advertise in the print media or other specialist online websites however this would incur additional charges.
SOS Recruitment is able to undertake psychometric testing of applicants. A qualified psychologist conducts the tests. Costs depend on the type and number of tests conducted.
SOS Recruitment specialises in providing professional and competitive ‘scribing’ services for staff selection and/or recruitment for government agencies.
Our scribing division is managed by a person with many years’ experience in government human resources, policy and program delivery areas.
Our scribing consultants are carefully selected to ensure that they have the necessary knowledge of the APS staff selection and recruitment policies and procedures. They also have high level oral and written communication skills, excellent liaison skills and interpretative skills.
Terms of Business
Labour Hire Staff
Should our labour hire staff leave prior the expiration of the contract, we will find a replacement at no extra cost to you.
If the person placed with you on a permanent basis, leaves your employment within 2 months from the date of commencement we will find a replacement at no additional cost to you.