Ref: JA220221 – WOD
12 month contract with possibility of extension | Hourly rate between $55.00 to $65.00 plus 9.5% superannuation | Wodonga VIC Location
Our Federal Government client is currently seeking experienced APS 6 Counsellors to provide high quality clinical services to eligible clients.
- Provision of clinical services including assessment and referral, evidence-based individual, couple and family counselling, and case management to achieve outcomes identified in care planning processes
- Maintaining clinical records, collating and analysing data from client records, and preparing reports
- Apply quality assurance principles and procedures to ensure the clinical practice, reporting and invoicing activities of outreach counsellors meet contractual requirements
- Participation in community development and service promotion activities as required
- Participation in and contribution to ongoing learning and development activities and maintenance of professional status
- Seeking mental health professionals including Clinical Psychologists, Psychologists, or Mental Health Social Workers
- Qualified health professionals must have current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Registration Agency (AHPRA)
- Social workers must be registered with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW) and have Mental Health accreditation
- Working with Children (WWC) and/or Vulnerable People Checks/Clearance must be obtained prior to commencement
Please note all applicants must be willing to complete a 1000 word statement of claims as part of this recruitment process.
This opportunity is within the Australian Public Service. In order to be considered, please note that candidates must be an Australian Citizen at time of application.
SOS Recruitment is committed to the principles of workplace diversity and equity in employment and we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, women, people with family responsibilities, people with diverse linguistic and cultural backgrounds, religious beliefs and LGBTIQ people.