Our ACT Government client is seeking a SOGC equivalent Senior Regulatory Officer to join their team for a 6 month contract starting as soon as possible.
The primary responsibilities for this position include:
• Support the Manager in the effective delivery of regulatory policies
• Assist in the review and development of policies and regulatory frameworks
• Analyse data to inform policy development and to support program implementation.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage contracts with service providers.
• Prepare a range of high-level documents and other correspondence, including cabinet submissions, briefs, reports, amendments to legislations, plans, and strategies.
Candidates wishing to apply for this position are required to submit a response to a selection criteria.
SOS Recruitment is committed to the principles of workplace diversity and equity in employment and we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, women, people with family responsibilities, people with diverse linguistic and cultural backgrounds, religious beliefs and LGBTIQ people.
Please complete the following to register your interest in this position: