APS 5 Finance Coordination Officer
Our client, a Commonwealth government department is seeking an experienced Financial Coordination Officer at the APS5 level. This role is being offered for an immediate start for a 6 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
• Monitor budgets, analyse data and produce reports on expenditure.
• Provide administrative support for procurement and payment activities.
• Coordinate and manage input for annual financial statements, questions on notice, question time briefs and annual report as required.
• Assist in monitoring the Business Support mailbox and manage incoming requests for information as required.
• Participate in the coordination and work planning of the section, including establishing priorities and managing resources.
Previous Government experience at the APS 5 level would be an advantage.
Please complete the following to register your interest in this position: