Our Government client is seeking an experienced APS6 Work Health & Safety Advisor for a 6 month contract with a possible 12 month extension.
To be successful you will need to have demonstrated knowledge of and experience in Work Health and Safety and knowledge of experience in Rehabilitation and Case Management.
Duties include: • Being accountable for research and analysis activities to identify and address work health and safety risks and capability.
• Providing advice on the application of work health and safety legislation and policies and procedures.
• Contributing to the implementation and continuous improvement of work health and safety management systems in accordance with legislation and policies.
• Engaging with internal and external stakeholders on complex and sensitive work health and safety issues.
• Working collaboratively with stakeholders and subject matter experts to resolve work health and safety issues.
• Evaluating activities and processes for compliance with work health and safety legislation, policies and procedures.
• Resolving problems using professional expertise, taking the initiative to identify alternative courses of action and implications for work health and safety activities.
Security Clearance: This is a security assessed position. Applicants must be an Australian citizen, with successful candidate either holding or having the ability to obtain a Baseline Australian Government security clearance or undergo other employment suitability checks.
Please complete the following to register your interest in this position: