Our Client, an award winning Property Development Company, is looking for an experienced Archivist to join their Canberra team on a Permanent Full time basis.
The Archivist will organise, control and coordinate the strategic and operational management of the business's Archives and Record Management.
You must be able to demonstrate the following in your resume:
Thorough understanding of best practice in archive procedures and records management • Previous experience in appraisal, arrangement, description and sentencing of active and inactive records
• Knowledge of preservation and conservation principles
• High level of integrity and discretion
• Previous experience in a similar position
• High level of computer literacy using programs such as, Microsoft office, Dropbox & Wrike
• High degree of attention to detail and accuracy
The annual salary is $70,000 plus super depending on the skills and experience of the successful applicant.
Please complete the following to register your interest in this position: