SOS Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment agencies in Canberra. It was established in 1998, is wholly Australian owned, and delivers an outstanding service in the placement of temporary, contract and permanent staff. SOS Recruitment also has national coverage for the recruitment of staff in all States and Territories and many regional centres.
We are focused on delivering outstanding service in the area of recruitment consulting. We are established on the principles of integrity, excellence, strong ethics, equality and fairness to our clients, temps and jobseekers.
We have built a strong, loyal client base and a solid reputation by providing outstanding service. This has been achieved by having an in-depth knowledge of the recruitment industry, the needs of our clients and temps, and only using people who are talented in their selected field, who believe in professionalism, self-reliance and getting the job done.
SOS Recruitment is part of panel arrangements for the provision of temporary staff and/or recruitment services for the:
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet.
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
- Department of Industry and Science.
- Attorney-General's Department.
- Department of Social Services.
- Department of Health.
- The Australian Communications and Media Authority
- Department of Communication.
- ACT Territory and Municipal Services Directorate.
- Climate Change Authority.
- Australian Federal Police.
- Australian Electoral Commission.
- ACT Health Directorate.
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development.
- Department of Veteran's Affairs.
- Defence Procurement and Contracting.
- National Library of Australia.
- National Archives of Australia.
- Department of the Environment.
- Clean Energy Regulator.
- Bureau of Meteorology.
- Defence Housing Australia.
SOS Recruitment is a member of the Recruitment and Consulting Services Association (RCSA).
National Recruitment Presence
SOS Recruitment is an agency partner with CareersMultilist (CML) which has 44 specialist agencies in 93 locations throughout Australia. CML is the largest recruitment organisation in the country with the deepest industry experience and widest geographical coverage. CML Agency partners employ over 1,000 consultants and support staff and the combined revenue for the network exceeds $400M per annum.
Our Canberra Head Office Staff
Our Recruitment Specialists have between 5 - 15 years of individual recruitment and/or executive level work experience and have an excellent understanding of employer and employee work relationships and obligations. They know the labour market well and they keep up to date on all employment issues such as changes to industrial awards, industrial relations laws and government policies/regulations